Mr. Andrew Ayitey Okoe Bulley
Mr. Ayitey Bulley is an experienced computer scientist with a career spanning over 25 years in the information and communication technology (ICT) industry. His expertise encompasses various aspects of ICT systems and network infrastructure, including planning, design, implementation, operations, and security. Some key highlights of Mr. Bulley’s professional background are:
1. Extensive Experience: With over two decades of experience in the field, Mr. Bulley has accumulated a wealth of knowledge and expertise in ICT systems and network management.
2. Project Management: Throughout his career, he has successfully managed numerous large-scale projects within the ICT sector. This demonstrates his leadership and technical management skills.
3. Internet Pioneering: Mr. Bulley played a significant role as a member of the pioneering team that established Ghana’s first connection to the Internet. This underscores his contribution to the development of internet infrastructure in the country.
4. Capacity Building: He serves as an instructor for the Africa Network Operators Group (AfNOG), indicating his commitment to knowledge sharing and capacity building within the African ICT community. AfNOG focuses on training and education in network engineering and operations.
5. Leadership Role: Currently, Mr. Bulley holds a prominent position as the head of the Internet Protocol (IP) Technology Department in an international telecommunications company. This role likely involves overseeing the company’s IP network infrastructure and technology.
Overall, Mr. Ayitey Bulley’s extensive experience, involvement in pioneering internet connectivity, dedication to capacity building, and leadership in the ICT sector make him a highly respected and accomplished professional in the field of computer science and network technology.